Service & Support — Plans & Pricing
A complete package of website services, one low monthly fee
A typical small/medium business website costs just $7,500 setup + $275/month.
A typical e-commerce website costs just $14,500 setup + $375/month.
A typical non-profit website package costs just $3,500 setup + $275/month.
Every website package includes:
- A fresh, clean custom design that reflects your organization’s personality and jibes with your existing marketing and branding.
- An easy-to-use content management system to allow you to make changes to your website anytime, through a web browser
- A web specialist who will reserve time each month for your site updates and provide complete phone and email support.
Every monthly Service & Support plan includes:
- premium web hosting, including domain name registration and hosting
- 24/7 site monitoring
- regular backups and configuration management
- complete email and phone support
- a license to use our Imagine Content Management System
- 1-2 business day turnaround time on typical requests
Recommended for basic sites. Also works well for those who simply prefer a more hands-on approach to site maintenance.
|SS-1||$275 / month||1 hour / month||$85/hour|
For medium-sized sites updated weekly (or smaller sites updated daily).
|Basic-2||$340 / month||2 hours / month||$75/hour|
|Basic-3||$400 / month||3 hours / month||$75/hour|
Step up to our Enhanced plan and move to the top of our list. You'll get faster turnaround times, plus we’ll reserve more time every month just for you.
|ES-4||$450 / month||4 hours / month||$60/hour|
|ES-6||$550 / month||6 hours / month||$60/hour|
|ES-10||$700 / month||10 hours / month||$60/hour|
Found a plan you like? Contact us today to set up a meeting.
If none of these plans looks right...
...you need Premier Service.
The fine print:
- Setup charge may vary due to complexity (number of pages, site organization), inclusion of additional components, custom programming, or other special requests.
- Additional charges may apply for sites with advanced needs. Examples include:
- high traffic (regularly exceeding 100,000 pageviews per month)
- e-commerce or other monetary applications (requiring PCI-DSS compliance)
- exchange or storage of sensitive personal or financial information
- more than 5 domain names
- multiple contact persons
Ask us about: Custom Application Development